Saturday, February 6, 2010

Snowmageddon

Click below to see a video taken at 11am ET on Saturday, February 6, 2010. More video to come as we're still getting snow at this hour, and we could get another FOOT before it finally stops. Official BWI accumulation as of 11am ET is 23.9 inches. We have to get to 28 inches if we want to beat the all-time record.

I don't think we'll have ANY trouble beating the record with this whopper. If we get ANY more snow forecasted this winter, I'm outta here! Isabelle and I will drive to BWI, hop on any plane heading to Florida, and make our way to Mom-Mom Susan and Pop-Pop Bill's house. We will camp out for a few weeks until Maryland has thawed out.

I don't know about friends in low places, but we got friends and family in WARM places, so I plan to invite myself there soon!



2 comments:

  1. My neighbor told me this is just round 1, with another round next weekend. Lovely, huh? Oh, and I LOVE your house - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your house is so beautiful!! I love it--so jealous!! Beautiful!! I took many pics myself for dad, but it was hard to capture the depth of snow!

    ReplyDelete