Monday, February 1, 2010

The Escape Artist

We converted Isabelle's crib into a toddler bed a few months ago after we caught her trying to climb out. She's done great in the toddler bed at night. But she's desperately trying to give up her afternoon nap. So on the weekends, we deal with her getting out of bed, taking all 700 books off of her bookshelves, getting into her dresser drawers, and basically destroying her room. So we've resorted to using the Pack-n-Play for naptime to keep her contained.

Yesterday (Sunday), she was "napping" in her Pack-n-Play until she mysteriously showed up in the bathroom while I was brushing my teeth. What? How? When? Where did you COME from?

So I put her back into the P-n-P and watched as she very unceremoniously got back OUT. I had to catch it on video so I could share with everyone. Not sure what we'll do for weekend naptime in the future. It might be time to get the dog crate out of storage!

No comments:

Post a Comment