Sunday, August 22, 2010

Juicy Butter

I made a turkey & cheese sandwich for Isabelle the other day. And she brought her plate over to me with one bite taken out of the sandwich and told me it need something juicy. Ummm, what?

She further explained, "Mommy, it's DRY!". So I put some butter on the inside of the bread. (I didn't think she would tolerate mayo or mustard and I didn't have any salad dressing she would like either.) Turns out, she loves butter. (But hey, what's not to love?)

So today she got a sandwich for lunch, and I put a tiny bit of butter on the bread and she took the first bite. Her eyes got really wide, and she asked me, "Mommy? Did you put BUTTER on this sammmmwich? I really really LIKE it!"

I do love a little juicy butter on my sammmmmwich every once in a while, ha ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment