Monday, June 28, 2010

First "Real" Haircut

I took Isabelle to get her first "real" haircut on Friday night. Daddy had to help a neighbor put his new shed together, so us girls went to the salon. I've been trimming Isabelle's hair for the past 2.5 years and now that it's getting long, she really needed to have a professional trim to even up the lackluster job I've done over the years.

She was a perfect little angel, sat very still, put her chin down when asked, and never cried a peep. She had a very perplexed look on her face the entire haircut, but overall she did a fantastic job. I have heard horror stories about Toddlers getting a haircut.

There are no pictures of the event, that's not really 'my thing'. But pictures of her new haircut will be sent soon. It really doesn't look that different, it's just "even" now. We're trying to grow those bangs out, hopefully by the end of summer we can ditch the barrette to hold them back.


No comments:

Post a Comment