Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I've Been Remiss

Sorry everyone, I've been so busy with work (15+ hour days are the norm right now), that I haven't had time to update everyone about Isabelle's big accomplishments and mini moments of mirth.

As of today, July 28, 2010, I would say we are 90% potty trained!!! I see my last diapers.com order coming in the very near future. Isabelle started having 100% days of potty training at school just a few weeks ago and she is now doing very well at home too. We're very excited for her, she's OH so very proud of herself. Especially because she gets a half-handful of M&Ms each time she goes on her own, without help.

The bribes will end soon, because she knows what she needs to do. She'll be in a diaper at bedtime for a while, and on longish car rides. But for the most part, we have a BIG GIRL on our hands. So congratulate her with pizazz the next time you see or talk to her. She will tell you ALLLLL about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment