Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Whizzle Me This

Izzi went over to Mom-Mom SuSu's house on Sunday to hang out for a few hours after lunch. The Ravens weren't playing until 4:30, we had friends coming over around 3 for the game but we wanted to get a few things done around the house and we had just returned from our Puerto Rico trip so Mom-Mom needed to see her Izzi.

We finished unpacking the suitcases and got our Christmas decoration bins out so we could decorate throughout the week. I opened all the bins so I could find Whizzle, our Elf on the Shelf. Geega bought EonS for Izzi three years ago and Izzi named him Whizzle. Not sure where that came from but we liked it and it stuck.

Whizzle has brought so much fun during the month of December the past few years. So when I got him out this year, I placed him up on her curtain rod in her bedroom, and planned to wait for her to find him (not point him out).

Mom-Mom dropped Izzi off around 3:30 that afternoon and as soon as she walked into her room she started screammming in excitement. She could barely talk she was so excited.

Mommy! Mommy! WHIZZLE IS BACK!!!! He found us in FLORIDA! Now I just KNOW Christmas is gonna be here soon.

Ed & I have been very good this year moving him around. We take turns so even I'm excited when I find Whizzle hiding somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment