Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Heartbreaker

I got slammed at work on Monday, worked late the last two nights and will be working late again tonight. So goes it with the job that I have. I have deadlines, and they usually are unrealistic. But I work from home, so how can I complain, right? Riiiiight.

I just went downstairs to refill my water glass and see the family. Isabelle was playing in the living room with her doll house, while Ed was doing some schoolwork on his computer. Isabelle's doll house people were "having a conversation" and the two little girls asked the Mommy to play with them. But Mommy said she was TOO busy.

The girls walked away sad, but found Daddy. They asked him to play with them and HE said yes.

Wow. Shot the heart. The doll house never lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment